VERSHOLD is a global capital group, importer, exporter and supplier of non-food and food consumer goods to the leading chains of stores worldwide and on e-commerce marketplaces. We create and implement product ideas to grow our consumer’s brands. We are proud creator and owner of the following brands: Vintage Cuisine, Lavendu, Utendors, Melink. Our company values talented people with a proactive attitude who are willing to develop their professional skills and gain new experiences in a multicultural environment. If You want to be a part of our team and work among specialists in numerous fields, You should definitely join us.
• Managing the sale of goods in the DIY category (tools) under the supervision of the Senior Category Manager (creating product inquiries, calculation of offers, price negotiations).
• Market data analysis.
• Supervision over the implementation of timely deliveries to the customer.
• Communication with suppliers of graphic, marketing and translation services related to the production of goods.
• Ensuring compliance with document errors and product samples between Vershold offices in Asia and Poland.
• Fluency in Polish and English.
• Very good analytical skills.
• Interest in retail, purchasing and market trends.
• Proven experience in the retail industry will be an asset.
• Practical knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Opportunities of professional and personal development.
• Open and friendly atmosphere.
• A modern office in a good location.
• Work as a multicultural beer guide.
• Possibility of participating in trade fairs in Europe and Asia.
If you are looking for unique opportunity to gain experience in working in multi-functional and multi-national environment, please send us ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR RESUME to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org